Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm writing in this blog too. Sam, did you pick the background? Is this going to be a democracy or do you rule it all because I have some questions about the design choice...

Anywho, I second Sam's wrap up. The first halfer attempt blew so bad, and not in the good way. It was so frustrating to have put all that time and money into a goal we really wanted to achieve. I can't think about it without getting pissed, mostly at myself. We should have just tried to run it. But that was the past!!!!! We have new things to look forward to now.

First off, anything that is going to happen in the state of ILLINOIS and not INDIANA is just better (bitter much??). And secondly, I feel like we're better prepared this time around, mentally, emotionally and physically. But most importantly, it's going to happen this time and it's going to be AWESOME.

Sam and I did our first long run together on Saturday and were SHOCKED at our times. We couldn't believe we did it that fast. Sam google mapped it because she didn't trust my spedometer (damnit Sam!!!! Always second guessing me!!! :) It was a great start to the season. I can't wait to keep it up!!!

1 comment:

  1. Odometer is what measures distance in your car. Speedometer measures how fast you are going.

    You need a fact checker.

    ReplyDelete