Sunday, April 12, 2009

5er again!!!!!

Sam and I did our second 5 miler on Saturday morning. Ok, it's hilarious how different Sam and I are...by the time we got to our halfway point and were turning around, I was pretty chilly and really could have used some gloves and Sam was just about to pass out from heat stroke. Crazy.

This long run was another good feeling run for me. I was telling Sam later that day that last time we trained, I would get nervous before each long run. And now, it's no big deal to me. Next Saturday we're doing 6 miles and that's exciting to me to take it on, not intimidating in the least. We're doing the forest preserve, which we haven't done yet this training season and it's going to be awesome. Whoo hoo!!! Forest preserve!!!!

Sam? Your thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment